Instructions (Student A)
Explain to your partner that you are going to interview them for a job. You will have eight questions to ask them and then you will decide whether they are sutitable for the job.
The job you are going to interview your partner for is:
- What subjects can you teach?
- What ages would you like to teach?
- What do you do when a student misbehaves?
- What makes you a good teacher?
- Are you strict with your students?
- Can you help with after-school activities?
- Do you give your classes a lot of homework?
- What is the hardest part of being a teacher?
- How did you learn to cook?
- What type of cuisine do you cook?
- What is your best dish?
- What is your favorite thing to eat?
- Have you ever won any awards?
- Do you make your food healthy?
- Can you cook vegetarian food?
- Which restaurants have you worked at?
- How tall are you?
- How fit are you?
- How do you keep fit?
- What teams have you played for?
- What position do you play?
- When did you start playing basketball
- How many hours per day do you train?
- What other sports are you good at?
- Where did you learn how to fly?
- How many hours of flying experience do you have?
- Why did you become a pilot?
- What is your favorite airline?
- Have you ever been in an emergency while flying?
- Which routes can you fly?
- Have you ever been in the Air Force?
- Are you in good physical health?
- What is your favorite historical place?
- Do you know a lot about the history of where you live?
- Are you good at public speaking?
- Are you good at handling questions?
- Are you physically fit?
- How many languages can you speak?
- What skills do you think a good tour guide needs?
- Why would you like to become a tour guide?
Click here to choose a different job